Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme of the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
Applicant must possess:
- WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting.
- Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
The application opens on Wednesday 1st , February 2023 and closes Tuesday 14th, March, 2023.
- Please, visit: Edo State College of Nursing sciences. click on “Register for application” to begin the application process. Complete the registration form.
- Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
- Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre
Date: March 16th & 17th, 2023.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue:Edo CNS Computer Lab
Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail and phone number for future contacts and advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries:Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611
(Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm only)
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS
»Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)«