A Mother’s Lesson
In a hilarious video posted on TikTok, a mother attempts to teach her mischievous child a lesson after the little one decided to use ink to decorate a white wall.
In the video, the mother can be seen handing cleaning supplies to her remorseful toddler, who is visibly upset and shedding tears as she attempts to rectify her colorful mistake.
The Unexpected Response
The comical twist comes when the mother decides to check if her child has truly learned from the experience.
She asks the toddler a pointed question, inquiring whether she would write on the wall again.
The child unexpectedly and confidently responds with a resounding “yes.”
The video caption read, “Check on your friends with toddlers, we are going through a lot.”
Netizens took to the comments section to share their reactions to the child’s honest response.
- @F2_jay said; “If you watched more than once, come for roll call.”
- @Tazeep said: “That was the fastest answer I’ve ever heard.”
- @Busari Mariam said; “That ‘YESH!’ sounds like a determined revenge.”
- @9:11 said: “At least you’re raising an honest child.”
- @Chizzy said; “Honesty above all else. I thought getting my toddler a whiteboard would prevent this. He now stands on the board while writing on the wall.”
- @Kunmi said; “Oh well, at least she’s honest.”
- @mobilewaxing said; “Baby girl needs a lawyer present during questioning.”
- @Diamond said; “What an honest answer without a delay. She didn’t even stutter. And maybe deep down she wanted to say No, but how Yesh came out she can’t explain.”
The Honest Answer
The child’s honest response is a reminder that even in the midst of punishment, children can still be truthful.
While her actions may have been naughty, her honesty is commendable.
This video is a hilarious reminder of the challenges of parenting.