The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABU Admission List
- Go to the ABU admission portal at https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number and the State of Origin as username and password respectively
- Locate and click on ‘Notification‘ to access your ABU admission status.
- Candidates successfully admitted into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admissiona letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) admission status.